Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ushering in Halloween

The rest of October was spent making the boys' Halloween costumes...I had the grand idea for them all to be Ninjas after seeing matching costumes a couple years ago on the Sewing Mamas forum. I had SO much fun...as they did getting to fight in their Ninja costumes. I also took them to get professional pics taken. I thought I was going to have a rough go of things as a week before H-ween Joel said he wasn't going to be an 'inja (as he called it)...he was going to be Batman...mom to the rescue, I appliqued a Batman symbol to the back of his hoodie and he was good to go as Batman Ninja LOL. I also squeezed out one of the funnest outfits I have made for Ruby, getting to use my new ruffler foot for my sewing machine to make an awesome twirl skirt with appliqued tee...in Hello Kitty of course (or Hallo-kitty since it was H-ween themed). Joel got a new pair of "eyeball" pants for H-ween as well.



you can see his Batman symbol on his back


Ninja "C"

Ninja "M"


Ninja "J" killing Elmo


Otto 4/08 #27 pants, Otto 1/08 #34 pants, Otto 4/09 #17 hoodie, Otto 4/05 #34 hoodie, winged it for the face coverings and belts

Burien town TorT during the day


ready for the night


Our yearly trick or treat with the Russells

appliqued t-shirt, Otto 03/06 #35 Ruffled skirt

Otto 01/09 #21 Taku pants sans pockets

No comments:

Post a Comment