Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ice Skating in October

We were lucky enough to celebrate a birthday with Micah's friend Hannah by going ice skating. Hannah is as cute as can be and loves Hello Kitty and make-up...so I got her a bit of both, it was nice to use up some HK flannel I have had in my stash for awhile. The younger boys did great for their first go at skating and we all had a great time.



appliqued t-shirt with HK patches


HK flannel pj pants - my go-to pattern from Butterick


Jojo getting his bearings

gotta love these things they have now for first-timers

Micah and Luke


some girl that thought Joel was cute and helped him around a few laps


Micah and Hannah


Christian with Hannah's brothers Michael and Alex (they were on Luke's fall ball team last year)

me and Jojo

the boys...tired and sweaty after skating

No comments:

Post a Comment