Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ornaments

My mother has created a wonderful tradition of painting porcelain ornaments for us during the Holidays. Last year with the passing of my brother it was a rough year for us all and I was SO happy to hear she was painting again this year. I had the pleasure of opening THIS one:

100_4438


The "H" for Haglers...I cannot wait to hang it on the tree next year!

Here is what the boys received this year:


100_4447


Butterflies...with a little Bible lesson to go with it that we will have to remember to do next year. I told my mom that she needed to watch "I am Legend" (for the symbolism of the butterflies) as it was on the brain having just watched it at the in-laws...but then again...my brother was a BIG Marley fan and since all the music in it is his it may not be the right choice yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment